This web site is controlled and operated by CANDEAL GROUP ('CANDEAL').
Use of this site and access to the information contained in the site is subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws.
When using the site, the following actions are prohibited.
- Any other actions that violate laws, ordinances, or regulations, or actions that risk doing so.
- Any other actions of relating to or fearing a criminal actions.
- Actions that violate either a third party's or CANDEAL GROUP's assets, or actions that risk such violation.
- Actions that violate a privacy, or actions that risk such violation.
- Political or religious topics, insults to specific individuals, indecent content, and actions that cause adverse effects to the company.
- You agree to use the information contained in the site only for information purpose and only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Actions to upload or use computer viruses or other malware.
- Actions of false declarations and notifications, or use a part of our service for interfere.
- Actions that damage the reputation or trust of a third party or CANDEAL GROUP.
- Any other actions that CANDEAL GROUP judges to be unsuitable.
3.the responsibility of the relevant third party
This web site has links to or from third party web sites. The Contents of third party web sites are controlled and operated under the responsibility of the relevant third party. CANDEAL GROUP is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of the linked sites, and shall not be responsible for any damages or troubles arising out of, or resulting from any use of or access to such third party web sites.
4.Compensation for damages
CANDEAL GROUP shall claim damages to the user in the event of violates this condition and damages the company.
CANDEAL GROUP pays careful attention to the information on this site. Nevertheless, CANDEAL GROUP does not make any assurances regarding the cessation of functions, the occurrence of errors, or the correction of defects, nor the existence of computer viruses or other malware on the site or its servers, nor for the text and contents of the site. Even if, by any chance, a customer is harmed by using this information, or their own use is disabled, by using this site, CANDEAL GROUP shall bear no responsibility. Please note this carefully.
CANDEAL GROUP may change the information on this site without notice. Further, the operation of this site may be suspended or canceled. Please note this carefully.
Further, CANDEAL GROUP shall bear no responsibility for any reason for any damages occurring as a result of changes to the information, or the suspension or cancellation of this site operations.
6.Copyright and Trademark Rights
Information such as illustrations, photos, and documents, etc., supplied by CANDEAL GROUP (hereinafter called the "content") is protected by the copyright law of each country, treaties, and other laws. Copying or diverting without authorization is prohibited.
Customers downloading the content of this site to their PC, etc., is judged to be "reproduction for private use", which is recognized by copyright law. However, use of the downloaded content is restricted to the customer themselves and their families. Once downloaded, enabling use by a third party such as a company exceeds this scope regardless of whether or not it is for commercial purposes, and so is prohibited. Further, CANDEAL GORUP does not cede any copyright, patent rights, trademark rights, or any other intellectual property rights concerning the content to the customer. You agree to comply with all copyright, trademark and any other intellectual property right laws worldwide in your use of the site.
Recommended Brower (PC Environment)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or more
- Firefox 23
- Google Chrome 29
- Safari 6
- Firefox 23
- Google Chrome 29
The contents of third-party websites other than those of CANDEAL GROUP that contain links to this site (hereinafter called "link sites") are not controlled by CANDEAL GROUP. CANDEAL GROUP is not responsible for the contents of link sites, not for any damages caused by use of those sites.
Further, the fact that a link to this site exists does not mean that CANDEAL GROUP endorses use of the link sites, or any products, services, or companies, etc., described in the link sites, nor does it mean that there is any special relationship between CANDEAL GROUP and the link sites.
The link to this site from the following sites is strictly prohibited:
- Intentionally of collapse of credit, slander of CANDEAL GROUP or other parties and other group.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt, or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity, copyrights and trademarks) of, others.
- Unclear in the frame of this site will be deployed in our content, and may mislead the third person.
- Actions that violate laws, ordinances, rules, or public order and morals, and actions of interfere with the operation of this site.
10.Laws and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and any additional terms posted on this site constitute the entire agreement between CANDEAL GROUP and you with respect to your use of the site. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any action relating to this site or agreement shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo, Japan.